mukta banaras silk sarees
A mukta banaras silk sareesin varanasi is a sari made in Varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Benares (Banaras). The saris are among the finest saris in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery. It has a running blouse and length 6.2 meters. mukta banaras silk sarees in varanasi can be used for dry wash and hand Wash.
mukta banaras silk sarees in varanasi Banarasi silk has its roots deep in the rich history of India. Saree woven from silk is known as Banarasi silk Saree, which is an extremely famous fabric all over India and the world. Originally designed for royalty, Banarasi fabric was designed with pure gold and silver threads, taking more than a year to make. The designing of these comfortable and light in weight fabrics involves in different painstaking steps. Definitely, you like our sarees to wear and love it.
AB & Abi Fashions
Buy again and again from our AB & Abi fashions for very good quality products at competitive prices. You can easily get from our website with more buying options. Enjoy the updated and latest designs. we hope you feel our product and sense of touch with our materials.
mukta banaras silk sarees, like these you can find all colors of silk sarees. check the link here :
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
We provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids’ dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our Ab & Abi Fashions
- Always Dry Clean For First Wash. For Subsequent Washes, If Dry Cleaning Is Not Possible, Gentle Hand Wash In Cold Water With Soapnut Or Silk-Suitable Detergent Or Baby Shampoo.
- Always Air Dry The Saree In Shade. Never Wring The Sari Or Use It In The Washing Machine Or Dryer. Never Rub The Sari Vigorously.
- Do Not Store Silk Without Dry Cleaning
- Expose The Silk Fabrics Periodically To Natural Atmosphere
- Use Silica Gel Sachet Or Moisture Absorbents In Your Cupboard Which You Use For Storing Silk Fabrics
- Iron In Medium Heat Only
|BASED ON WORK||HANDLOOM|
|BORDER TYPE||CONTRAST BORDER|
|PALLU & BLOUSE||SELF MUNDHI|
Returns for mukta banaras silk sarees
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn