blue linen saree
blue linen saree CS033 feel soft and is the most suitable fabric for the indian air. Ab abi fashions provides you the highest grade cottons to bring you the best handloom experience.
blue linen saree CS033 made in pit looms and shuttle looms of India are also more airy yet strong compared to their machine woven counterparts.
Light Weight blue linen saree comes from the weaver measuring and working with the right tensile strength on the loom and is a speciality of handloom cotton.
AB & Abi Fashions
AB Abi Linen Cotton – border Saree, like these you can find all colours of cotton sarees with kolam printed. Varieties of kolam and multi colours are designed in kolam. check the link here :
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
AB Abi Fashions provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our AB & Abi Fashions.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
|BASED ON WORK||DOTTED DESIGNS|
|BORDER TYPE||JARI BORDER|
|PALLU & BLOUSE||SELF MUNDHI & BLOUSE|
Returns for blue linen saree CS033
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn