linen jute silk sarees
The Jute fibres mixing with silk and enhances to be a Jute silk saree. Pure jute sarees when its mixes with silk or cotton the texture of the saree blends to be soft and smooth. Naturally jute has a sheen shine of the golden fibre. Jute linen Sarees add much beauty and comfort to the weaver.
linen jute silk sarees are simple with little to no work or embroidery and their simplicity is what makes them so enticing. linen jute silk sarees are also incredibly comfortable because of the fabric’s insulation and non-irritating properties. AB & Abi fashions has a wide collection of sarees from chiffon to raw jute silk sarees.
AB & Abi Fashions
Jute fabric is a type of natural fabric made from the fibers of the jute plant. The jute plant consists of long, soft, lustrous plant fibers that can be spun into thick, strong yarns. These fibers are often used to make burlap, a coarse, inexpensive material used for bags, sacks and other industrial purposes.
Buy again and again from our AB & Abi fashions for very good quality products at competitive prices. You can easily get from our website with more buying options. Enjoy the updated and latest designs.
we hope you feel our product and sense of touch with our materials.
linen jute silk sarees like these you can find all colors of silk sarees. check the link here :
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
We provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids’ dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our Ab & Abi Fashions
- Always Dry Clean For First Wash. For Subsequent Washes, If Dry Cleaning Is Not Possible, Gentle Hand Wash In Cold Water With Soapnut Or Silk-Suitable Detergent Or Baby Shampoo.
- Always Air Dry The Saree In Shade. Never Wring The Sari Or Use It In The Washing Machine Or Dryer. Never Rub The Sari Vigorously.
- Do Not Store Silk Without Dry Cleaning
- Expose The Silk Fabrics Periodically To Natural Atmosphere
- Use Silica Gel Sachet Or Moisture Absorbents In Your Cupboard Which You Use For Storing Silk Fabrics
- Iron In Medium Heat Only
|JUTE SILK FABRIC
|BASED ON WORK
|PALLU & BLOUSE
Returns for linen jute silk sarees
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn