mangalagiri silk sarees
mangalagiri silk sarees are unique variety, woven from cotton and has the most characteristic features such like zari on the border and no woven designs on the body. Mangalgiri silk Sarees / Mangalagiri Pattu Sarees are a unique variety woven from cotton and Pure silk combinations with the most characteristic features such as Zari. mangalagiri silk sarees / Pattu sarees are also produced in silk and are used for special occasions such as weddings and religious festivals, among others.
Mangalagiri Silk/Pattu sarees are also produced in silk and are used for special occasions such as weddings and religious festivals, among others.. Most popular as wedding sarees, soft silk sarees below 1500 are a favorite with most actresses in South India. These sarees are highly regarded for their rich and glamorous look. Definitely, you like our sarees to wear and love it.
AB & Abi Fashions
Buy again and again from our AB & Abi fashions for very good quality products at competitive prices. You can easily get from our website with more buying options. Enjoy the updated and latest designs. we hope you feel our product and sense of touch with our materials.
mangalagiri silk sarees like these you can find all colors of silk sarees. check the link here :
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
We provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids’ dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our Ab & Abi Fashions
- Always Dry Clean For First Wash. For Subsequent Washes, If Dry Cleaning Is Not Possible, Gentle Hand Wash In Cold Water With Soapnut Or Silk-Suitable Detergent Or Baby Shampoo.
- Always Air Dry The Saree In Shade. Never Wring The Sari Or Use It In The Washing Machine Or Dryer. Never Rub The Sari Vigorously.
- Do Not Store Silk Without Dry Cleaning
- Expose The Silk Fabrics Periodically To Natural Atmosphere
- Use Silica Gel Sachet Or Moisture Absorbents In Your Cupboard Which You Use For Storing Silk Fabrics
- Iron In Medium Heat Only
|FABRIC||MANGALAGIRI SILK FABRIC|
|BASED ON WORK||HANDLOOM|
|BORDER TYPE||SILK JARI BORDER|
|PALLU & BLOUSE||SELF MUNDHI|
Returns for mangalagiri silk sarees
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn