modern soft silk sarees
modern soft silk sarees refers to handwoven textiles with zari and mulberry silk, and are made in Dharmavaram. This fabric originated from a small structured town called Dharmavaram, which is located in the rural parts of Anantapur district, situated in the region of Rayalaseema, Andhra Pradesh.It has a running blouse and length 6.2 meters. modern soft silk sarees can be used for dry wash and hand Wash.
modern soft silk sarees has richly woven motifs of flora and fauna and designs inspired by the temple murals and paintings of the famed Lepakshi temple in Hindupur, Anantapur district. The use of gold, silver, green and red zari adds to the magnificence of the saree making it very appropriate for use in grand occasions.Most popular as wedding sarees, dharmavaram silk sarees for wedding are a favorite with most actresses in South India. These sarees are highly regarded for their rich and glamorous look. Definitely, you like our sarees to wear and love it.
AB & Abi Fashions
Buy again and again from our AB & Abi fashions for very good quality products at competitive prices. You can easily get from our website with more buying options. Enjoy the updated and latest designs. we hope you feel our product and sense of touch with our materials.
modern soft silk sarees like these you can find all colors of silk sarees. check the link here :
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
We provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids’ dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our Ab & Abi Fashions
- Always Dry Clean For First Wash. For Subsequent Washes, If Dry Cleaning Is Not Possible, Gentle Hand Wash In Cold Water With Soapnut Or Silk-Suitable Detergent Or Baby Shampoo.
- Always Air Dry The Saree In Shade. Never Wring The Sari Or Use It In The Washing Machine Or Dryer. Never Rub The Sari Vigorously.
- Do Not Store Silk Without Dry Cleaning
- Expose The Silk Fabrics Periodically To Natural Atmosphere
- Use Silica Gel Sachet Or Moisture Absorbents In Your Cupboard Which You Use For Storing Silk Fabrics
- Iron In Medium Heat Only
|FABRIC||DHARMAVARAM SILK FABRIC|
|BASED ON WORK||HANDLOOM|
|BORDER TYPE||SILK JARI BORDER|
|PALLU & BLOUSE||SELF MUNDHI|
Returns for modern soft silk sarees
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn