silver saree KS010, Kalamkari silk is a type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile produced in Isfahan, Iran, and in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Only natural dyes are used in Kalamkari, which involves twenty-three steps.
silver saree , an ancient art form, is noted for its beautiful handpaintings on fabrics. Kalam means pen and Kari means art, the name Kalamkari has a Persian origin. This art form is being practiced in Srikalahasthi and Masulipattinam in Andhra Pradesh. This art of handpainting uses organic colours and dyes.
The artisans in Masulipattinam, use the block print form, while the artisans from SriKalahasthi are known for their free hand drawing using the pen and painting pictures inspired from Hindu mythology.
Panjavarnam silver saree follow the SriKalahasthi style of using organic dyes to paint on hand drawn patterns. We work with the best artisans who have inherited this skill from their forefathers. Several of our artists are national award winners. Panjavarnam Kalamkari Silk Sarees are fully hand drawn and hand painted using organic dyes on pure silk media ranging from Chennuri, Chanderi and Tussar Silks
You can use silver saree for daily wear at home and office. Regular and repeated use of our kalamkari saree gives you a soft and smooth feel. Definitely, you like our sarees to wear and love it. Buy again and again from our AB & Abi fashions for very good quality products at competitive prices. You can easily get from our website with more buying options. Enjoy the updated and latest designs. we hope you feel our product and sense of touch with our materials.
AB & Abi Fashions Pattukottai
silver saree KS010, like these you can find all colors of kalamkari silk sarees.
check the link here : https://ababijobs.com/product-category/women/
For all our products kindly check the following link, https://ababijobs.com/store/
For all AB & Abi Fashions products kindly check the following link,
- Always Dry Clean For First Wash. For Subsequent Washes, If Dry Cleaning Is Not Possible, Gentle Hand Wash In Cold Water With Soapnut Or Silk-Suitable Detergent Or Baby Shampoo.
- Always Air Dry The Saree In Shade. Never Wring The Sari Or Use It In The Washing Machine Or Dryer. Never Rub The Sari Vigorously.
- Do Not Store Silk Without Dry Cleaning
- Expose The Silk Fabrics Periodically To Natural Atmosphere
- Use Silica Gel Sachet Or Moisture Absorbents In Your Cupboard Which You Use For Storing Silk Fabrics
- Iron In Medium Heat Only
|KALAMKARI SILK SAREES
|BASED ON WORK
|PALLU & BLOUSE
Returns for silver saree
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment and send us an unedited opening video file.
- A refund will be initiated after we received the product.
- Returns/ Exchange accepted only in case of damaged or defective items
- In original condition. Unwashed and Unworn
We provide you more collections, all kinds of sarees, salwar, materials, kids’ dresses. Thanks for visiting our website. keep shopping with our Ab & Abi Fashions.